This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
How to Make Cranberry Orange Muffins with Whole Cranberries This…
DIY Unicorn Pumpkin
How to Decorate A Unicorn Pumpkin This post may contain…
Unicorn sugar cookies
Unicorn sugar cookies with royal icing This post may contain…
Unicorn Chocolate Cupcakes
How to Easily Prepare Unicorn-Themed Cupcakes for a Video-Recipe Shoot…
Unicorn meringue cookies
Melts in your mouth delicious and beautiful meringue cookies are…
Unicorn Chocolate Chip Cookies
My special recipe for Levain Bakery-Style Chocolate Chip Cookies with…
Unicorn rainbow buttercream frosting
Easy rainbow buttercream frosting for unicorn cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 tbsp milk
- food coloring
- Add the butter to the bowl of a stand kitchen mixer and beat for 5 minutes until doubled in volume.
- Gradually add the sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beating between each addition.
- Gradually add vanilla and milk. Beat on high 3 minutes, until combined.
- Divide buttercream evenly into 3 bowls. Add different food coloring (pink, blue and yellow) to each mixing bowl. With a large serving spoon, add buttercream into a large piping bag. First spoon pink, blue, and yellow, continue pattern till the piping bag is full.
- Frost cupcakes with unicorn rainbow buttercream icing using a jumbo size closed star piping tip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
What is in my toolbox?
Equipment to Create Food Photos, Videos, and Stock Footage I get many questions pertaining to my equipment, so here’s my complete list of things I use on a daily basis when doing shoots. It’s important to remember that this list will constantly be changing and evolving, because I think it’s important to advance my equipment…
3 ways camera setup for Tasty-style video recipes
How to make food videos with an overhead camera for YouTube and Instagram This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full discl…
Best camera for cooking videos
How to figure out the best camera for your recipe videos! Before you start selecting cameras to produce your cooking videos, take a step back, be honest with yourself, and ask: do you need to use this camera for a hobby or for business? If you want to do this just for a hobby, then…
Leave a Reply